The Master is open to:
- graduates (current or previous degree courses' type) in disciplines related to humanities, design and social sciences: Architecture, Urban Planning, Design, Performing Arts and Art Disciplines in general, Economics, Public Relations, Communication Sciences;
- graduates in other disciplines who wish to develop specific skills in the field of design applied to events, trade fairs, exhibitions and retail spaces;
- professionals interested in the topics covered in the Master's course, with proven experience in planning and organizing events, trade fairs, and exhibitions.
Candidates are selected based on their CVs and self-presentation materials proving their educational and professional background.
Assessment criteria are:
- candidate's motivation letter
- exam results and final degree assessment
- portfolio (for candidates from architecture or design universities and academies of fine arts)
Interested students are required to send their application completed with the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefit and scholarship
Enrolment for the Master in Event and Exhibition Design starting in October 2023 is now open. For those who meet all the requirements for admission to the master's course, that apply and pay the Enrollment Fee by March 31st, there will be an early bird special discount with 10% off.
Take the opportunity to schedule an interview with our Academic Office.