Through trade fairs and events, brands can establish a profound dialogue with customers because these are contexts in which the immersive dimension arouses an emotional involvement and attention that other media hardly allow.
The boundaries between formats are increasingly blurred: trade fairs, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and events are hybridising to create new models in response to the changing needs of the market, which demands greater originality in concepts, layouts and installations.
Today's increasingly competitive environment, the new consumer needs, the evolution of the trade fair and event system and the new digital technologies therefore require professionals capable of developing increasingly innovative solutions.
- understand the contexts in which events and fairs are created, as well as the economic and organizational implications;
- design meetings involving different groups of clients and stakeholders in physical and digital spaces;
- design and set up fairs, events, exhibitions, and points of sale;
- design institutional and corporate events;
- offer companies and organizations in the sector a multidisciplinary vision based on design, management, marketing, and communication skills.
- marketing or communication departments of manufacturing and distribution companies, banks, insurance companies, ICT, and digital companies
- trade fair organizers
- companies specializing in venue management
- exhibition stand companies
- exhibition production companies
- marketing, communication, and PR agencies
- event and show organization agencies
- public and private cultural institutions (museums, foundations, festivals, regional and tourism promotion agencies)
The Master's course is held entirely in English.
The lessons take place in Milan at SPD - Scuola Politecnica di Design and Accademia Fiera Milano (Citylife) premises.
The cost is €13,000 for EU students and €15,000 for non-EU students. Title Issued A few scholarships are available to cover all or part of the cost of the Master.
IULM University will issue to participants the 1st level Master's Degree "Master in Event and Exhibition Design" with the recognition of 60CFU credits (University Training Credits), equivalent to 60 ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer System). The Diploma will be awarded after passing the assessment tests and the final exam and in compliance with the attendance obligations.
Master's course promoters
Scuola Politecnica di Design is the first design school founded in Italy. It was founded in 1954 and every year its postgraduate masters train designers and professionals from all over the world.
For the quality of its didactics and the prestige of its teachers, it has been awarded the Gold Medal of Triennale di Milano, the Civic Merit of the Municipality of Milan and the Golden Compass of Adi, the Industrial Design Association.
IULM The University was founded in 1968 by Senator Carlo Bo and Professor Silvio Baridon.
Founded as a reference point for training in the fields of Languages and Communication, it has become a centre of excellence in the fields of tourism and cultural heritage.
With its three Faculties, Bachelor's and Master's degrees, several Master's degrees and post-experience courses, IULM offers a wide range of courses and complete educational programmes. IULM University has always been a pioneer: over the years it has anticipated trends and adapted to changes, acting as a dynamic interlocutor in a constantly evolving system.